PUBLICATION GUIDELINES (revised 10/2017)
- Submissions of 500-1000 words engaging a challenging issue within, or impinging upon, higher education are welcome in any of the following formats:
- a short position paper
- a short TED-style video
- a debate wherein two authors articulate opposing viewpoints.
- Submissions should address a values issue in a rich and complex way that enables readers to better articulate their own views.
- Submissions should be framed in a way that fosters discussion and debate.
- Submissions can acknowledge the political impact of a values issue, but they should not explicitly endorse the political views of any one political party or political candidate.
EDITORIAL PROCESS (revised 06/2016)
- Articles should be submitted via email, as an attachment in .doc or .pdf format, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submissions should be prepared for blind review.
- Submissions will be reviewed by two members of the editorial board.
- Notification of acceptance, revise and resubmit, or rejection will be sent via email within approximately 1 month of submission.
- An author will have 1 month to revise his/her submission.
- Accepted submissions will appear at the rate of 1 per month on the FORUM website.
- The economic and emotional complexities of the exploitation of the adjunct workforce.
- The place of the humanities on the campuses of newer academic institutions.
- The role of institutions of higher education in relation to the children of immigrants
- The place of faith-based student groups at institutions of higher education
Any questions about this publication can be addressed to Fiona Tolhurst at email@example.com.